- TheFabZilla: Win haircare products from Taya Amazon White Clay Thickening Collection worth $182+. Open international.
- Mama Fashionista: Quinn shares how to be the “Belle” of the Ball this Fall with Guess Girl’s sexy new fragrance!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Face serum lovers will be thrilled by B. Kamins Lifting Serum Kx– it’s definitely worthy of Holy Grail status!
- BellBelleBella: Check out Brittney’s top picks for primers, foundations, concealers, and foundation brushes.
- Good Lack, Nail!: Not every shade of red lipstick works with any shade of red, but in this How I wore it post, Caroline shows you one that does fit.
- Glamorable!: Patriotic nails don’t always have to be Red, White and Blue. Check out these swatches of Bondi Lady Liberty – an iconic shade inspired by an iconic landmark!
- ColorMeSoCrazy: Bloody, drippy, spooky nails for Halloween!
- Beauty by Miss L: Miss L reviewed Eveline Multifunction 6in1 BB cream for light complexion.
- Daydreaming Beauty: If I can get curls with the Conair Curl Secret, anyone can!
- Put On Your Big Girl Lipstick: She shares her favorite indie fragrance company and her thoughts on the connection between perfume, memories, and healing one’s own heart.
- Carinae L’etoile’s polish stash: Polished by KPT Thermal Nail Polish’s Being in the Pink.
- Beauty Professor: Ever on a foundation hunt, the Beauty Professor shares swatches and a video review of the gorgeously elusive Suqqu Frame Fix Cream Foundation!
- TheFabZilla: Get bouncy,tight,loose,bombshell curls whenever, wherever. TheFabZilla reviews Bibasque Quatre, a set of four interchangeable curling iron. Plus see her tutorial on how to get edgy tight curls ala Beyonce!
- Mama Fashionista: Fall Into Beauty with these great new moisturizers from L’Occitane!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Surya Brasil Moisturizing Lip Balm will banish winter chapped lips, and you will be delighted by the 5 mouthwatering flavors!
- My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog: Laura from My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog shows you a transformation with Lumene Time Freeze CC Anti-Age Color Correcting Cream.
- Daydreaming Beauty: Stila’s magnificent metals foil eyeshadows may be finicky, but their gorgeous-ness makes up for it!
- Glamorable!: Glamorable reveals the contents of this month’s Le Metier de Beaute Beauty Vault VIP box.
- ColorMeSoCrazy: Hello Kitty Stamping Love!!!!
- Makeup, Life and Love: In the market for a new eye cream? Jamie shows us a new eye cream that is like no other….
- Makeup Demon: Creative make up idea – peacock makeup.
- Beauty by Miss L: Pretty green nail polish by WTF Wonderful Toes & Fingers.
- Put On Your Big Girl Lipstick: Put On Your Big Girl Lipstick shares and compares her favorite picks from her current mascara rotation.
- BellBelleBella: The holidays are quickly approaching. Check out Brittney’s first gift idea from Tarte: The Tarte of Giving Collectors set.
- Beauty Professor: Giorgio Armani has released a brand new compact version of their otherworldly Maestro formula and the Beauty Professor has swatches of every shade!
Mama Fashionista: Embrace your fierce inner royal! Quinn thinks Katy Perry’s newest fragrance, Killer Queen, is just the thing to help you do just that!
Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: The Storage Conundrum Continues: Makeup Brushes, Cleansers and More!
TheFabZilla: Give your hair royal treatment. Win a full-size Arganesse hair treatment, a $120 value. Open international.
Love At First Site Blog: Stop and smell the roses – Rosa Tous Perfume Review.
Makeup, Life and Love: Ever ventured into the land of facial oils? Jamie shows us a few great ones to get skin in shape…
Blush and Beakers: A Spot of Tea With MIYU Beauty? Yes Please!
Carinae L’etoile’s polish stash: Illamasqua’s Facet leaves me breathless!
- Mama Fashionista: Quinn used to be afraid of foundation, but not anymore! Find out how Smashbox’s Liquid Halo Foundation helped her conquer the fear!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Suki Facial Lift Ultimate Firming Cream revisited: A phenomenal natural non-eye cream eye cream!
- TheFabZilla: While fall is about dark lips, nudes remain a classic. Two words for Givenchy Le Rouge Intense Color Sensuously Matte Lipstick Rose D’ Exception: Holy Grail!
- Makeup, Life and Love: Looking to update your beauty wardrobe and short on cash? Jamie shows up some budget buy dupes for some high end items…
- Glamorable!: Glamorable reviews a brand new addition to Wantable family – Wantable Intimates box, filled with stylish and comfortable essentials for all occasions.
- ColorMeSoCrazy: Fall into Fall Giveaway. Lots of prizes and lots of chances 🙂
- Beautyfiends: Julia is celebrating some milestones by having a giveaway!
- Daydreaming beauty: The search for shiny, soft and bouncy hair ends with Mark Hill’s MiracOILicious intensive treatment, reviewed on daydreaming beauty this week.
- The Passenger Element: Wet n Wild I’m Seeing Triples Pop Art Craze Limited Edition shadow trio.
- Carinae L’etoile’s polish stash: Lynnderella Halloween Twinset!
- Mama Fashionista: Better late than never! Quinn’s mini me shares her favorite things during the month of August.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Having the dull skin woes? Then get your glow on with GLAMGLOW Supermud Clearing Treatment!
- Makeup, Life and Love: Tired of using your Urban Decay Naked Palette? Jamie shows us a new neutral palette on the block.
- TheFabZilla: Curious about the new makeup brushes from Make Up For Ever? TheFabZilla tried the 242 Blender Brush. Is it worth the $30 tag?
- BellBelleBella: Check out Brittney’s review of the Anastasia Beverly Hills Lavish Palette.
- ColorMeSoCrazy: Fancy Pantsy by Barielle Review by Me to You <3.
- Glamorable!: Love plaid? Love painting your nails? Then you just have to check out this fabulous manicure inspired by Dries van Noten’s Summer 2013 collection!
- Beauty Apocalypse: Beauty Apocalypse shows us many uses for the Ipsy glam bags.
- Daydreaming Beauty: If you’re looking for a new scent this season, Amber Blush from Bath and Body Works is a lovely option!
- Beauty by Miss L: Find out which are Miss L´s favorite makeup removing cloths.
- Mama Fashionista: Having a skin care emergency? Quinn shares her Fab Five Favorite products to save the day!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: The Wantable September Beauty Box proves, yet again, that Wantable is the best beauty box service ever!
- TheFabZilla: Ready for fall? TheFabZilla shares how you can rock dark plum lips this season.
- Glamorable!: Le Metier de Beaute pre-release True Colour Cream Eye Shadows: Find the first swatches and review here.
- My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog: My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog shows you how to be prepared in case of a Minimergency!
- Beauty by Miss L: Black cat water decals which are so easy to use and suit great for cat lovers and for Halloween manicures.
- Makeup, Life and Love: Looking to incorporate a few fall trends into your beauty arsenal? Jamie shows us how…
- ColorMeSoCrazy: Tri Polish Challenge using Lilac, Blue and Pink!
- Très Beau Glamour: Nay Denise has finally gotten her hands on the Garnier BB Cream. See what her first impressions are on it.
- Makeup Demon: Very easy purple smokey eyes makeup tutorial!
- Carinae L’etoile’s polish stash: Day of the Dead polish by ellagee makes me squee with joy!
- Beauty Apocalypse: A peek inside the September Glossybox.
- Beauty by Arielle: See What Products Arielle Used to the Last Drop.
- Geniabeme: Take a look at Blinc’s newest pencil eyeliner!
- The Passenger Element: Sonia Kashuk a kiss on the cheek lip/cheek palette – swatch.
- Icy Nails: OPI Muir Muir On the Wall from the San Francisco Collection is dark, sexy and perfect for fall and winter.