- Mama Fashionista: Burt’s Bees has more for your lips than delicious balm! Let Quinn introduce you to their FANTASTIC lip color collection!
- TheFabZilla: Check out TheFabZilla’s Top 5 drugstore products that feel like high-end.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Did you miss out on Tom Ford Cheek Color in Narcissist? Well, I found some for you if you have longed for it!
- Makeup Demon: Beautiful Eye Shadows Quad by Victoria’s Secret. Review!
- Amber Did It!: Amber shares a tutorial for gel polish removal at home.
- ColorMeSoCrazy: My Custom Winnings from YouPolish. It’s Named After A Prince Song!
- Glamorable!: Elite Therapeutics Elite Platinum Creme just might be one of the best moisturizers for sensitive and irritated skin. Read on to find out more!
- Carinae L’etoile’s polish stash: Love Lynnderella! Opal Intuition.
- Beauty by Miss L: Check out Miss L´s glitter&glitter manicure.
- Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom: Destany features a children’s book in her latest Inspired by a Book mani series!
- Icy Nails: Icy Nails Reviewed the beautiful and efficacious Future Derm C E Caffeic Serum.
- Geniabeme: Jesse’s Girl Runway Collection in Milan is great for everyday!
- Beauty Apocalypse: Beauty Apocalypse gets a deep, gentle clean with The Oxygen Peel.
- Makeup, Life and Love: Curious about a great new fall palette? Jamie shows us one by NARS…
- BellBelleBella: Maybelline’s newest Baby Lips: Dr. Rescue have hit the shelves. Brittney has all the details on her blog.
- Daydreaming beauty: Amber swatches Revlon’s cream blush in Pinched and Flushed this week on daydreaming beauty.
- SoFlaJo: Mini neon slant tweezers and professional grade files are perfect mates for use anytime.
- The Passenger Element: Bath and Body Works Liplicious Lipgloss in Cool Coconut (swatch).
- Mama Fashionista: It may be the end of August, but Quinn says it’s better late than never to share her July Faves!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Think that you can do without a toner in your skincare routine? Mario Badescu Seaweed Cleansing Lotion may change your mind!
- Glamorable!: Are you a Birchbox subscriber? Check out what Anastasia received in her August box!
- Carinae L’etoile’s polish stash: Pretty purple matte and pretty purple shiny shiny glitter!
- TheFabZilla: Have you tried Eclos skincare products? TheFabZilla reviews the line made from Swiss apple. Yay or nay, find out!
- BellBelleBella: Successful YouTube beauty guru Michelle Phan launched her makeup line. Brittney reviews one of her Life Palettes.
- Beautyfiends: Read about the issues Julia has had with Beauty Box 5 and why she won’t recommend them.
- Beauty Apocalypse: Beauty Apocalypse reviews a luxury spa in Hawaii.
- Makeup, Life and Love: In the need for a new concealer; Jamie shares a few of her faves.
- Geniabeme: What do you do to wind down during the week? I like to do a mani with a yummy drink!
- Beauty by Miss L: Want to get pretty light blonde hair?
- Daydreaming beauty: Cancel out skin redness with It Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness.
- The Passenger Element: Wet n Wild Three’s a Party LE-Summer Trio (swatches).
- Chickettes.com: Gelish Under Her Spell collection review and swatches; new fall 2013 colors!
- Icy Nails: Icy Nails shares Ageless Derma Lip Polish in Petal Pink. Beautiful and nourishing, this lip polish makes lips pretty and plush.
- ColorMeSoCrazy: Tri Polish Challenge using Green, Red and Yellow. See what I did!
- Beauty Professor: The Beauty Professor has swatches every shade of the latest foundation release from YSL…the Youth Liberator Serum Foundation!
- MakeUpMom123: Perfect Holographic Polish – 1st of 3 Swatches.
- Mama Fashionista: Quinn wants to introduce you to a brand that can add some French luxury to your routine!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Burberry Lip Definer in Nude Beige No. 01 & Rosewood No. 07 are the perfect must-have everyday neutrals!
- Beyond Beauty Lounge: New Gel Tech nail polishes from SinfulColors.
- TheFabZilla: Prestige introduces WonderGloss nail lacquers with 27 shades. Check out Saucy and Scarlet and see if they’re worth a try!
- Carinae L’etoile’s polish stash: I found my polish destiny with Dior Destin!
- Put On Your Big Girl Lipstick: Put On Your Big Girl Lipstick shares her recent Nordstrom Beauty Event haul.
- Beauty by Miss L: Check out Miss L´s simple red manicure with nail art studs.
- Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom: Destany shows off the wonderful Ninja Polish Pacific Coral!
- Glamorable!: For just $10/month Ipsy subscribers receive a makeup bag full of fun cosmetics to play with. Check out what was in the August bag!
- Daydreaming Beauty: This is the prettiest garbage I’ve EVER seen!!
- Beauty Professor: The Beauty Professor reviews the latest releases from the Napoleon Perdis Line…will she finally find a BB cream that she adores?
- Geniabeme: We love Sinful Colors! See our collab post with Sinful swatches!
- Beautyfiends: Week 3 of the Pinterest Inspired Nail Art Challenge featured chevron nails, and didn’t go as planned for Julia!
- The Beauty Delicacy: A blushing affair with Milani coming up roses + Sonia Kashuk review + swatches.
- BellBelleBella: Brittney tries out some shadows from Makeup Geek, check out her review to see how they compare to MAC.
- Makeup, Life and Love: Jamie is finding sheer lip crayon perfection with these picks…
- My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog: Laura shares the contents of her August Wantable Box.
- The Convenient Beauty: Shiseido and Cle de Peau cotton pads face-off: which one’s superior even better priced than drugstore brands?
- Mama Fashionista: Quinn shares a beauty on a budget find, great for makeup beginners and pros alike!
- Adore A Polish: Kristina’s husband takes over the blog with his review of the HYD For Men shaving kit.
- Glamorable!: Do you like flowers? What about nail art? If you answered “Yes” to both, you might love Anastasia’s whimsical manicure featuring bright hand drawn carnations!
- Makeup by Kim Porter: Saving Face with Mario Badescu’s Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs & Rosewater.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Hourglass Femme Rouge Velvet Creme Lipstick in Edition is a lovely sheer pink lipstick that sure to delight you!
- BellBelleBella: 752% more volume from a mascara? Check out Brittney’s review of Tarte’s Lights Camera Flashes mascara.
- TheFabZilla: TheFabZilla does a FOTD featuring Laura Geller makeup.
- Beautyfiends: Julia at Beautyfiends is failing at this nail art thing. Check out week 2 of The Pinterest Inspired Nail Art Challenge!
- My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog: Laura shows us the IT Cosmetics Limited Edition 6 Piece Vanity Brush Collection.
- ColorMeSoCrazy: Do you love indie polishes?? Check out this one from Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer!
- Beauty by Miss L: Check out Miss L´s cool irregular French manicure.
- Daydreaming Beauty: Another multi-tasking gem from Ole Henriksen! Amber looks at Perfect Truth CC cream this week.
- The Passenger Element: Quick Tip featuring Epielle Facial Essence Masks at Big Lots!
- Beauty by Arielle: Arielle’s 5 Must Have IT Cosmetics Products in Under 5.
- Geniabeme: Want an affordable bright eyeshadow palette? Check out Sleek!
- Midnight Manicures: Jeanie shares with you her swatches and review of the Zoya Cashmere Nail Polish Collection. Enter the giveaway to win the collection.
- Icy Nails: Icy Nails shares a review of the Ageless Derma Stem Cell and Peptide Anti Wrinkle Cream.
- Makeup, Life, Love: All Natural Fountain of Youth.
- Mama Fashionista: Quinn shares her Fab Five Favorite Josie Maran Cosmetics products!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Summer Skincare Tips To Keep Your Skin Hydrated, Fresh, Glowing & Protected.
- Beautyfiends: Love Argan Oil? You’ve got to try DermOrganics hair care products! Julia is giving away a bottle of their Argan Oil leave in treatment!
- TheFabZilla: Still struggling with cat-eyes? TheFabZilla does it in 3 steps using liquid eyeliner. Come check it out!
- The Socialite’s Closet: Enter to win a Limited Edition Justice YoYo Lip Gloss.
- BellBelleBella: Brittney reviews a palette from the new Marc Jacobs Beauty line available August 9.
- ColorMeSoCrazy: I’ve stuck with it for a year!! Now, let’s CELEBRATE!!!
- My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog: Laura from My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog shares a great palette from City Color Cosmetics.
- Betzy’s Makeup A Beauty Blog: If you looking for new websites to shop online, don’t forget to check out Fancy Steps.
- Glamorable!: Nail stickers that last up to 14 days and look natural? They exist! Check out Anastasia’s review and enter the giveaway for a chance to win a pack of your own.
- MakeUpMom123: Minions & Manis Giveaway!!
- Geniabeme: Wantable did it again! See what came in my Wantable August box!
- Beauty by Miss L: This week Miss L love Rimmel Metal Rush nail polish Gold Save the Queen.
- Harajuku Girl FL Beauty: It’s time to Rock Your Colour with the new butter LONDON Cosmetic collection!
- Daydreaming Beauty: Find out what Amber’s latest skin care obsessions are in Monthly Favorites – Skin Care Edition!
- Midnight Manicures: Cosmoprof North America 2013 was a blast. Check out Jeanie’s recap, pictures and interviews with Zoya, John Blaine and Dita Von Teese!
- The Passenger Element: Wet n Wild Nude Awakening swatches.
- Makeup, Life and Love: Add some Zing into your life with Origins.
- Carinae L’etoile’s Polish Stash: Week 1 of Gelish’s VitaGel Nail Strengthener – It’s Fabulous!
I am so flattered that my blogging friend Heather, over at Crazy Beautiful Makeup featured an interview with me in her Beautiful People series! Please check it out if you have a minute! Here’s the Weekly Blogazons Round Up!
- Mama Fashionista: Find out what Quinn finally chose for her May pick in the “MAC Matters” series!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: The PurseN Amour Travel Case & VIP Travel Tote make traveling so convenient and organized for all of your makeup and skincare needs!
- Carinae L’etoile’s polish stash: Strengthening my nails via gels — all so I can wear more nail polish!
- Adore A Polish: Kristina reviews the new, and innovative, Avon Mega Effects Mascara.
- My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog: Laura includes the City Color Cosmetics BB Cream in her Summer Complexion Series.
- TheFabZilla: Sick for days. Dull face. When all else fails, TheFabZilla wings it emerald green.
- Fun Fierce Fabulous Beauty Over 50!: Enjoy these nude swatches from the Mac Nude and Metallic Collection!
- The Socialite’s Closet: Learn how to get healthy nails even when you wear polish every day.
- Icy Nails: OPI Magazine Cover Mouse from the Couture de Minnie Collection for Summer 2013 is heaven.
- MakeUpMom123: aEngland Polish – Sleeping Beauty Collection.
- Beauty by Miss L: Physicians Formula Eye Definer Felt-Tip Eye Marker is new Miss L´s favorite eye liner.
- Betzy’s Makeup And Beauty Blog: I just started to post about fashion and I would love to have your feedback. This is my latest fashion post!
- The Convenient Beauty: Durable AND stunning eyeliners in Cocoa and Go for a ride by Sephora Collection.
- The Passenger Element: Urban Decay Moondust Eye Shadow in Moonspoon (swatch).
- Glamorable!: Anastasia is unboxing her One Radiant monthly beauty subscription box. Click here to see what’s inside!
- Daydreaming Beauty: A review and swatches of Rimmel Show off Lip Lacquers.
- Midnight Manicures: Have you heard about the Vue Set products yet? Jamie reviews the latest in cosmetic storage.
- Geniabeme: Alcone at Home is a great way to customize your makeup!
- ColorMeSoCrazy: HYD for Men Review- Make Your Man SMOOTH.
- BellBelleBella: Checks out the Mally Beauty Easy on the Eyes Wardrobe 6pc Collection: In the Buff 2.
Bummed that you didn’t win my ArganEsque Moroccan Argan Oil giveaway a few weeks ago?? Well, my friends at ArganEsque are offering my readers a 30% discount if you use the code DAYDREAM. Even better, it’s already on sale! You will pay about 50% off the retail price. Try it, and see if you love it as much as I do!
You can find ArganEsque Moroccan Argan Oil on Amazon here ArganEsque Moroccan Argan Oil
I’d love to hear your experience if you try ArganEsque!
I’ve been using Ageless Derma Glycolic Anti Aging Facial Gel Cleanser with great results!
It’s a facial gel cleanser that is gentle and non drying, yet powerfully effective.
Glycolic acid is an Alpha Hydroxy Acid, a powerful anti aging component that should be in your skin care routine. Ageless Derma Glycolic cleanser with continued use, will improve skins texture, soften fine lines, reduce acne scarring and lighten hyper pigmentation.
Ageless Derma Glycolic Anti Aging cleanser is a great way to add a gentle chemical exfoliant into your skin care routine. Since it’s a gel cleanser, there is no stripping foam.
I use Ageless Derma Glycolic cleanser several times a week, after my first cleanse which removes makeup and sunscreen. I just massage it gently into my skin for several minutes, then rinse off and continue with my skin care routine.
Have you tried any glycolic acid or other alpha hydroxy acid skin care products that you like? I’d love to hear what your favorite exfoliants are in the comments below!
*products received for my honest opinion and review