Pure Ice New Year, New Hue collection is available at Walmart for $1.97 a bottle. I have pics and swatches of a few of the shades from the collection for you!
The New Year, New Hue collection includes:
• Doll Face – a soft crème peach
• Flawless – a frosted light gold with a metallic finish
• Poppin’ Bottles – silver pearl with silver hex glitter and a gold iridescent finish
• What’s the Splatter – clear with white and black hex glitter
• Blue Hue – blue glitter hint
• Purple Haze – purple glitter hint
• Rosy Glow – pink glitter hint
• Frost Finish – mattifying top coat
Purple Haze and Blue Hue are gorgeous jelly glitter polishes, that will be perfect for layering and doing jelly sandwiches! The swatches above have 3 layers, and you can see they have that plump, glossy look even without a top coat. Do you have any Pure Ice polish favorites?