Best-Selling Colognes, Skincare and Makeup Under $50 from the World’s Most Loved Brands
If you’re looking for new beauty and grooming products to buy, always look for the most trusted brands in the world. You’re not only getting what others are raving about, but you’re also giving yourself a chance to experience luxury without spending too much. From best-selling colognes to praised skincare products, we’re giving you 8 best-sellers from BeautyEncounter.com under $50.
1. Mavala Nail Polish Remover Pads. Remove chipped polish wherever you are without the hassle of bringing cotton balls and a bottle of nail polish remover. Mavala Switzerland created these nail polish remover pads that are easily contained in a small pot. Each pad is created for quick and easy use and does not dry your nails and surrounding skin ($8.92).
2. Clarins Gentle Refiner Exfoliating Cream with Microbeads. The great thing about Clarins’ exfoliating cream with microbeads is that you’ll not only get skin that’s free from impurities, you’ll also feel dead cells being lifted from your face. The result? Clear skin, tight pores and smooth finish ($19.95).
3. Green Tea Scent by Elizabeth Arden for Women Cream Deodorant. The Green Tea line is one of Elizabeth Arden’s most successful creations. Now more than just a refreshing fragrance, the same scent is created in a cream deodorant product. Easily deodorize your underarms, leaving the skin soft and dry all day ($8.49).
4. Vera Wang Princess by Vera Wang for Women Eau de Toilette Spray. Every girl’s favorite is packaged in this very cute and feminine, purple heart-shaped bottle of Vera Wang Princess. Modern yet equally fairytale-like, your dreams will come true by spraying fresh blends of mandarin meringue, lady apple, pink guava and water lily ($32.49).
5. 212 Men by Carolina Herrera After Shave Pour. An after shave treatment is very important for men. This prevents cuts and burns brought by the shave and at the same time, it gives back the skin its natural moisture. When picking one for your boyfriend or hubby, surprise him with 212 Men which smells like wood and citrus ($39.95).
6. Clarins Body Lift Cellulite Control. You can find another favorite body product in Clarins Body Lift Cellulite Control. Proven to be a best-seller not just in Beauty Encounter but other boutiques too, this is created by scientific scholars and medical practitioners to reduce the appearance of cellulite. It also shapes your hips more and contours your body ($48.95).
7. Cornsilk with Comfort Silk by Sally Hansen Blushing Bronzer (Discontinued) in 41W01 Bronze. Ladies just can’t have enough with bronzers. Even when summer’s already though, this one has always been a best-seller because of its natural look after application. It gives you sun-kissed glow and absorbs oil. Use a sponge to apply on the face and even on the body ($10.95).
8. CK Be by Calvin Klein Eau de Toilette Spray. Another best selling cologne for men not just in Beauty Encounter but Calvin Klein’s as well, CK Be remains to be one of man’s favorite scents over the years. The scent clearly draws one to smell and use it because of its clean and refreshing tonic characteristics. It’s made up of musk, juniper berry and bergamot in the most sensual way ($22.80).