Many thanks to Q-tips for sponsoring today’s story and encouraging me to create new looks using Q-tips® Precision Tips™!
I’m going to let you in on my favorite new beauty hack! Q-tips® Precision Tips™ make the perfect manicure clean up tool! Whenever I do a mani with glitter, either loose or glitter polish, I always need to clean up the cuticle area and nail edge. The Q-tips Precision Tips make my manicures SO much easier! I love the pointed tips for detailed clean up. I just dab the Q-tip in some acetone and run it around the edges of my nail.
I’ve also been keeping some Q-tips Precision tips in my purse for makeup touch ups on the go. They are a must for neatening up around the eye area, especially if you use eyeliner. They are great for adding an inner corner eyeshadow highlight, and just tossing the Q-tip when I’m done. I’m planning on bringing these fabulous little multi taskers on my next overnight getaway in lieu of eye makeup brushes. You can do a complete eye look just using Q-tips Precision tips!
I’m sure most of you have seen (or at least heard of!) Disney’s HUGE movie, Frozen. You may have the song “Let it Go” running through your head now because your kids sing it constantly. Or is that just me?! I’ve seen the movie too many times to count, and thought I’d do a Frozen inspired manicure! Elsa wears a beautiful blue sparkly dress in the movie, so I went for icy blue metallic nails with two glitter accent nails. I got a perfect edge thanks to my Q-tips Precision tips.
About Q-tips Precision tips and cotton swabs:
• The ultimate beauty tool, with tapered ends specially designed for precise application and touch-ups for nails, eyes, lips and more – perfect for achieve the ultimate holiday makeup look.
• Gentle and soft to use on delicate areas of the face, including around the eyes
• Made with 100% pure cotton for soft and gentle use
• “Q” stands for quality
• Affordable alternative to expensive makeup brushes
• Offers a clean and fresh application every time
• Flexible stick
• Light and portable for beauty on-the-go
Do you have any special Holiday makeup or nail looks planned? Make sure to check out Q-tips Instagram page for lots of great holiday beauty inspiration. Please share my nail look on Pinterest if you liked it, thanks!