Beauty Blog Coalition Weekly Round Up 3/15
Let’s see what the Beauty Blog Coalition has been up to this week!
- TheFabZilla: Amp up your wardrobe and makeup in time for spring! Ten bloggers collaborated to show you how to wear Spring’s Top 10 Pantone Trends.
- Adna Cristina Beauty: How to make your eyes look bigger & lips look fuller
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Do you have lots of makeup that just collects dust in a drawer? Need some motivation to use what you already have? Check out Project-Make-A-Dent Vol. II: The Luscious Lips Edition!
- Glamorable!: Have you spotted new Neutrogena Nourishing Long Wear Liquid Makeup foundation at your local drugstores? Glamorable reviewed the shade Classic Ivory.
- Makeup, Life and Love: on the hunt for a highlighting concealer, but don’t want to spend high end price? Head over to Makeup, Life and Love as Jamie finds a dupe for the coveted Touche Eclat..
- Beauty by Miss L: Leelo from Beauty by Miss L tried this time little bit different nail art technique.
- Never Say Die Beauty: Radical Skincare’s easy to use, no grit, no bead pollution anti-aging exfoliating pads has changed my routine for the better!
- ColorMeSoCrazy: TMNT Collection from Shirley Ann Nail Lacquer. Get your Turtle Power on!!
- Geniabeme: Geniabeme and some members of the Beauty Bloggers of Central Florida share their posts for St. Patrick’s Day!
- New World Beautiful: These British makeup brushes are soft, oversized, and ridiculously affordable!
Have a great weekend! xo Amber