Beauty Blogazons Weekly Round Up 4/4
Happy Weekend Friends! It’s so great to see some new faces around here!! I hope you will visit my Beauty Blogazon friends and have a look at some great posts from them this week! I will be spending some extra time this weekend with my very special Dad, who’s visiting from Alaska for a few days. You know how awesome and supportive my Dad is?? He reads my blog. Every post. No, he’s not into beauty or anything, but he’s just that awesome! I hope you all have a lovely weekend! xo Amber
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Prestige Cosmetics Spring 2014 Total Intensity Collection is a stunning must-have selection of truly extraordinary products!
- TheFabZilla: Have you tried Jergens BB Body Perfecting Skin Cream? Yep, a beauty balm for the body. Check out TheFabZilla’s review and see if it’s right up your alley!
- Geniabeme: See what beauty products I take with me when I’m traveling!
- Glamorable!: Check out this easy mod makeup tutorial using drugstore makeup!
- New World Beautiful: Check out this customizable DIY recipe for a witch hazel and rose water face toner
- ColorMeSoCrazy: Posies and Peonies by Shirley Ann Nail Lacquer. A super fun and pretty polish!!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison finds a perfect match in self-adjusting Studio Gear Hydrating CC Cream, Linen
- The Passenger Element: Ready for Summer Giveaway