Cake Beauty, a popular Canadian beauty brand available in Sephora, has launched be Delectable in Kohl’s stores nationwide and online. be Delectable features a line of up to 95% natural, good for your skin ingredients in a variety of gourmand scents. The line is very reasonably priced too!
About be Delectable: Free of Parabens, Sodium Chloride, Phthalates, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, GMO’s, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Gluten or Triclosan. They also are not tested on animals. be Delectable offers four delicious flavors: coconut & cream, strawberry & cream, lemon & cream, vanilla & cream. Skin loving ingredients Including Coconut Oil, Aloe Vera, and Shea Butter.
be Delectable products :
• Ultra nourishing hand cream ($10): Give hard-working hands a well-deserved treat with this ultra-nourishing hand cream enriched with shea butter, coconut oil and aloe vera.
• Decadent hair & body mist ($10): Perfectly balanced, this sumptuous mist infused with aloe vera lasts all day without being overwhelming. Used at home or on the go, hair and body smell fresh and clean all day long.
• Supremely rich body wash ($10): A luxurious blend of creamy bubbles infused with coconut oil and aloe vera nourishes, hydrates and softens.
• Super smoothing body polish ($14): This super smoothing body polish is made with coconut oil and aloe vera for hydration and moisture and fine apricot shells to gently scrub away dull, dry skin and reveal a gorgeous glow.
• Triple moisture body lotion ($12): This ultra-hydrating body lotion contains a sensual blend of coconut oil, shea butter, and aloe vera. It absorbs quickly and restores the skin’s natural moisture balance, leaving it soft, smooth and silky.
I had the pleasure of trying all four scents, and I can easily say I love them all! I’m a huge fan of sweet, gourmand scents. My favorites are the Lemon & Cream and Coconut scents. The body polish is perfect for using before self-tanner. It doesn’t leave any residue on the skin whatsoever .
Have you tried any of the be Delectable line up? I’d love to hear in the comments below!
*samples provided for honest review*