It’s the dead of Winter and I needed a hair change. Last week I had about 5 inches of my hair chopped off, into a cute just past chin length bob. It’s perfect timing, to partner with TRESemmé and tell you about their new Compressed Micro-Mist hairspray!
TRESemmé Compressed Micro-Mist hairspray comes in 4 options.
Texture, Smooth, Boost, and Extend. My favorites to hold a wave in my thick hair are level 2 Smooth, and level 3 Boost. I picked up the compact Micro-Mist hairsprays from Walmart for $4.92 each. The cans are 5.5oz, but contain the same amount of product as an 11oz can.
The Micro-Mist technology uses superfine particles of hairspray containing two polymers that go through the top layer of hair. This great new formula fights frizz and humidity, while allowing for flexible hold and natural movement in your hair. Who doesn’t want style without stiffness?!
Here’s how I easily style my hair.
- blow dry mostly upside down to add volume, don’t worry about blowing hair out with a round brush. You want texture!
- add a heat protectant before using your favorite curling iron, wand, or flat iron.
- section your hair vertically and curl your layers, use a bit of TRESemmé Compressed Micro-Mist as you go to hold your curls.
- finger comb your waves when you’re finished, fluff and add a bit more hairspray all over, scrunching if you need.
- my final step is to spray a little Smooth Micro-Mist on my teasing brush and go over any baby hairs sticking up to keep them flat and in line.
Super easy, and it lasts! I love the flexible lasting hold I get with the TRESemmé Compressed Micro-Mist. I can usually get away with scrunching some waves back in on day 2 hair, and adding a bit more of my level 3 Boost Compressed Micro Mist.
Find TRESemmé Compressed Micro-Mist at Walmart and have fun with your hair!